- Location: Seattle, WA – Repair existing backyard deck. Removed rotten wood, added new decking, steps and handrail. Added new seating bench.
- Location: Woodinville, WA – Pressure wash and sand existing cedar decks down to raw wood. Apply stain to decking, fascia, planters/benches, and railing. Remove rotten existing front deck railing and stairs, and replaced with new cedar materials.
- Locations: Issaquah, WA – Removal of 1 large deck spanning the length of the house with 2 new engineered decks installed. Decks included new concrete foundations, framing, and stained cedar decking/handrail.
- Location: Lynnwood, WA – A rotten/unsafe deck was removed with a new engineered deck built in its place. The deck included new concrete foundations, framing, and stained cedar decking/handrail.
- Location: Woodway, WA – The existing deck was resurfaced with new stained cedar decking, and enlarged about 3 times to span the length of the house. New stairs and seating benches were installed.
- Location: Snohomish, WA – This yard received a complete makeover to include removal of 2 decks, existing concrete patio, and all landscaping. Two new decks were designed with engineering, and installed with composite decking. PNW’s landscape designer then created the new backyard with PNW regrading the entire site to include stripping all organics and import of new soil. The design also included a new concrete patio, block retaining wall, pathways, pond with waterfall, and all new landscaping.
- Location: Bellingham, WA – PNW’s landscape designer worked with the homeowner to design this backyard transformation. Work included removal of 2 tiered decks, and complete grading of backyard with removal of all existing items. A single level larger composite deck was then constructed with 12 volt lighting in the steps, and along the entry pathway. New landscaping was installed to include new plants, gravel pathway, and bamboo fence.